User Guide Overview
Naviate Cloud Manager allows BIM 360® Administrators to quickly and easily perform many time-consuming and repetitive tasks:
- Add Naviate Cloud Manager to BIM360 Hubs.
- Connect to BIM 360® using the standard Autodesk® Login or a pre-defined Custom Connection.
- Define multiple BIM 360® Custom Connections, based on authorized access to an Autodesk® App and Custom Integration.
- Add new projects to Autodesk® BIM 360®.
- Add and update documents to new and existing projects from a user-designated local folder structure.
- Add and update members for new and existing projects.
- Export project data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Display folders, documents, file sizes and versions for specified projects directly from BIM 360®.
- Download and update BIM 360® files and folder structure to local folders for designated projects.
- Display whether a file is an Autodesk® Revit® Cloud Workshared model and if the latest version has been published.
- Publish the latest version of an Autodesk® Revit® Cloud Workshared model directly from the Naviate Cloud Manager project browser.
- Define, deploy, execute and monitor tasks that run according to a user-specified schedule and provide completion notification and logging. (Requires Professional license).
- Define different job types to perform various automated tasks. These include uploading and downloading files, exporting Revit® models as PDF, NWC and DWG, as well as publishing Revit® Cloud Workshared models. (Requires Professional license).
- Deploy scheduled tasks to external computers, including manual start, stop and status display capability. (Requires Professional license).